• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Toned Proof IHC! Thanks to Mark Feld for finding me another :-)

13 posts in this topic

He found the first... and he struck again! I like this one smile.gif NGC PF64BN

ngc1918343-002_obv1_sm.jpg

ngc1918343-002_obv2_sm.jpg

ngc1918343-002_rev1_sm.jpg

ngc1918343-002_rev2_sm.jpg

And because you have to see what it looks like under light...

ngc1918343-002_obv3.jpg

Thanks again, Mark! smile.gif

Jeremy

Very sweet, Jeremy! I picked up an 1898 PR 666RB from Mark recently. Do you have the photo archived? If so then please post it on this thread for me. Thanks.

Very sweet, Jeremy! I picked up an 1898 PR 666RB from Mark recently.

What? 893whatthe.gif First Mark sells Jeremy a coin with a giant pothole in it and now he sells you the Devil's Coin! Damn wannabes! 893naughty-thumb.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Check out the 1886 T-2 Indian he's got on his web site in PR66BN. thumbsup2.gif

Very sweet, Jeremy! I picked up an 1898 PR 666RB from Mark recently.

What? 893whatthe.gif First Mark sells Jeremy a coin with a giant pothole in it and now he sells you the Devil's Coin! Damn wannabes! 893naughty-thumb.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Ooops! Er...um... how's about PR 66.6? Further update June 6th next year! devil.gif This is the key coin when at the moon's apex on 6-6-06, select board members and myself shall participate in a super-secret, esoteric ritual whereby we shall turn Gregory into a Pumpkin Head! crazy.gif

I can imagine that this coin in person is a knockout! I still think that JamminJ is the best coin photographer which I have, to my knowledge, encountered to date.

Is it really eaten away to the left of the "1" in the date or is that an optical illusion?

Just a bit of extra plastic in the insert that's over the rim--no damage to the coin.

Very sweet, Jeremy! I picked up an 1898 PR 666RB from Mark recently. Do you have the photo archived? If so then please post it on this thread for me. Thanks.

Once a coin is deleted from the inventory, I delete the photo... sorry.

The coin gmarguli pointed out...

cent_1886_ngc66bn.jpg

Jeremy

That must be one HECK of a coin!

27_laughing.gif

-Hayden