• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 D Penny (small or large date)?

10 posts in this topic

In the past you have asked about many 1982 cents and the members here have been kind enough to share with you the resources and photos of both the small and large date coins so that you could make this call yourself.   Did you look at the reference material that has already been provided several times?   If you did review the info you've been provided then what do you think you have?

I appreciate the people who responded back to me in a positive manner. This forum is for people to ask questions about Coins. I'm not very familiar with the details about certain coins & that's why I made a post about my coin. I appreciate everyone taking the time to respond to my post. If a person has an issue with the questions I ask then instead of being negative & rude then maybe you shouldn't take the time to respond to my posts. 

I think they are just pointing out that examples/comparisons of small vs large date coins, like the attached which maybe you can keep for future reference, have already been provided multiple times, which can understandably get frustrating to some when the same question is asked without referring back to previous responses that people took the time to respond to.  Don't take it personally, because it's likely not.  Just my two (Indian Head) nickels.

1982 Penny Small Date vs Large Date.jpg

On 8/13/2022 at 2:49 PM, AliciaB said:

instead of being negative & rude then maybe you shouldn't take the time to respond to my posts. 

Aww, have you been “triggered” by people being negative. Aww, poor thing. 

On 8/13/2022 at 3:49 PM, AliciaB said:

I'm not very familiar with the details about certain coins & that's why I made a post about my coin. I appreciate everyone taking the time to respond to my post. If a person has an issue with the questions I ask then instead of being negative & rude then maybe you shouldn't take the time to respond to my posts. 

Everyone here has been very nice and helpful for your questions.  You have been shown the resources many times.  Coin collecting does take a bit of study.  If you have many 1982 cents, I would start by studying these resources.