• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale of Franklin Higher Ranked Proof Set
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Have the 11th ranked NGC Franklin Proof set (non cam), 102nd ranked (w/cams) and and 23rd (w/varieties).  Find myself in a divorce situation.  Any suggestions on where I could sell these, as a set, and actually realize their real value, without breaking them up (its a great set)?  From 55 to 63 have all PF 69's, save for the 56 T1.  Advice would be appreciated and TY in advance!     

You might do better posting your question in the newbie or marketplace forums. This is the forum for registry set inquiries which yours is not, hope this helps

On 8/7/2022 at 4:27 PM, Franklin Forester said:

Have the 11th ranked NGC Franklin Proof set (non cam), 102nd ranked (w/cams) and and 23rd (w/varieties).  Find myself in a divorce situation.  Any suggestions on where I could sell these, as a set, and actually realize their real value, without breaking them up (its a great set)?  From 55 to 63 have all PF 69's, save for the 56 T1.  Advice would be appreciated and TY in advance!     

Do you have a good coin shop near you? Selling as a set is difficult. You could send them to auction and sell them all in the same auction, but individually. 

@Franklin Forester It's always better to bump your original post than post the same topic multiple times.  It's easier on you track, and it's easier on us to respond.  As stated on the other thread, I do wish you all the best in your sale.

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist