• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to add to my existing to my set

5 posts in this topic

I created a set years ago and have not been collecting, Lately i've started back and cant figure out how to add new coins to my existing set. 

My old login and password doesnt seem to work anymore. Any suggestions. Ive tried to contact NGC but havent heard back. I hate to start another set 

since all my coins and pics are in my existing set

Welcome to the forum, lets tag @ALI ALMHEIRI and see if she can help get you sorted out.   I'm sure that NGC will do everything possible to help you to find your old login information and then you will be able to revive your old set.

• Administrator
On 8/2/2022 at 7:19 AM, Couch's Proof Kennedys #2 said:

I created a set years ago and have not been collecting, Lately i've started back and cant figure out how to add new coins to my existing set. 

My old login and password doesnt seem to work anymore. Any suggestions. Ive tried to contact NGC but havent heard back. I hate to start another set 

since all my coins and pics are in my existing set

Hello, Mr. Couch.

We see you have duplicate accounts under two different email addresses, and you have 8 NGC Registry sets under the other account. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-642-2646 or at service@NGCcoin.com. They will help you get access to your other account and can delete the extra account. Thanks.