• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you Moderators/Admin
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I believe I have been accorded short-shrift on this. Just because I have denounced trolling, and have formally renounced my throne as one-time King of the Trolls should not be interpreted as my having no interest in its artistic execution.  If not an imposition, I should like to request you extend me the courtesy of the presence of any such activity in timely fashion if for no other reason than to broaden the body of knowledge in antics rarely encountered on chat boards of late.  🐓 

QA's writing style and off-beat observations sometimes may confuse some as "trolling" but he contributes worthwhole information, informative posts, and good insight.  And then there's the Roosters......xD

That guy with the penny was just out of Bellevue......rude, nasty, couldn't even listen to reason.

On 7/26/2022 at 10:30 AM, Just Bob said:

I didn't even turn my computer on this past weekend, so I missed whatever happened. No need to lose any sleep over missing it, though. Another one will come along soon enough...

I hope not.  Guy had an ordinary penny and he "sees" an S-mintmark far from the normal area like some people see Abraham Lincoln in a potato chip. xD  

He was offended we didn't think he could get hundreds or $1,000 for it and basically attacked us.  I honestly think he was NOT a troll...I actually think he was either nuts or was so irrational that he really thought the coin was valuable.

If you're going to troll, I would think you'd do a better job of it than coming off as a complete you-know-what within 2 posts and getting booted within 48 hours.  Most trolls like staying power. xD

On 7/25/2022 at 9:26 PM, Oldhoopster said:

I could think of a few other things to call you, but troll isn't one of them :roflmao:

I take this as the ultimate compliment!  When the summer is over, retired though I am, I am going to revert to suits and ties and button-down collars. The 37-inch beard will have to go whether my wife likes it or not. 🐓 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:58 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

I take this as the ultimate compliment!  When the summer is over, retired though I am, I am going to revert to suits and ties and button-down collars. The 37-inch beard will have to go whether my wife likes it or not. 🐓 

I been trying to cut my hair all summer but my wife wont let me. She said I have a womans dream hair and she loves it. Its coming off very shortly though. Cant stand hair in my eyes trying to work.  However she hates my beard but I want to keep it. She said its like a wire brush. Said it scratches her. 

On 7/26/2022 at 7:53 PM, Hoghead515 said:

I been trying to cut my hair all summer but my wife wont let me. She said I have a womans dream hair and she loves it. Its coming off very shortly though. Cant stand hair in my eyes trying to work.  However she hates my beard but I want to keep it. She said its like a wire brush. Said it scratches her. 

How is it during the heat waves ?  I shave my stubble just to feel cooler when it's above 90 degrees.....and the haircut I got 10 days ago from medium long hair to pretty short makes ALL the difference in feeling cooler.

Even Teddy got his hair cut a week or so ago ! xD

You fellas got it easy. My wife is a pastor's daughter. At its greatest length, my beard was way longer than it is now. (There was a tall Rastafarian guy, in his late twenties, whose hair in braids barely brushed the ground behind him.) The hot, humid weather arrived early in New York. I told my wife if it's like that in August, everything--top and bottom comes off-- and a foot-long, straight,  soft, snow white strand goes to my sister. "No!" and once again, she cited "Samson and Delilah." Anytime I have deliberately disobeyed my wife a bad thing (wholly unrelated to the matter at hand) would happen that I would regret.