• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Census
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I am going to break the cardinal rule set by  @Oldhoopster and provide you with a preliminary itinerary.

On the page listing NGC services, tap on "NGC Census." Three lines down you should find "Canada" (boasting 709,585 results). After tapping on that, the last, four entries down should read "Canada - Maritime Provinces" (boasting 5,216 results. Tap on that line, and the whole wild wonderful world of Canadian Maritime Provinces will be listed and you can begin your search using the denominations listed as your guide.  Now, as far as completeness and accuracy are concerned, bear in mind administrative tasks such as keeping up with the various censuses is an on-going, never-ending endeavor and Covid-19 protocols may have impacted up-to-date tabulation.  You've mentioned "tokens," I have not explored any of this further but if you have enough of them to warrant inclusion in a Set Registry, you can always direct your request to the thread, entitled: ASK NGC... An exceedingly polite answer shall be elicited. It is also quite possible a kindred spirit on the Forum may provide you with further guidance.

A note about the distinguished member who chose the moniker @Oldhoopster... he is a fount of nuts-and-bolts knowledge, no doubt about it. But rather than hand you a fish, he would rather you learn how to fish. Nothing wrong with that and he knows I have the utmost regard and respect for him and his above-board, formal way of doing things.   🐓 

On 7/18/2022 at 12:17 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

I am going to break the cardinal rule set by  @Oldhoopster and provide you with a preliminary itinerary.

On the page listing NGC services, tap on "NGC Census." Three lines down you should find "Canada" (boasting 709,585 results). After tapping on that, the last, four entries down should read "Canada - Maritime Provinces" (boasting 5,216 results. Tap on that line, and the whole wild wonderful world of Canadian Maritime Provinces will be listed and you can begin your search using the denominations listed as your guide.  Now, as far as completeness and accuracy are concerned, bear in mind administrative tasks such as keeping up with the various censuses is an on-going, never-ending endeavor and Covid-19 protocols may have impacted up-to-date tabulation.  You've mentioned "tokens," I have not explored any of this further but if you have enough of them to warrant inclusion in a Set Registry, you can always direct your request to the thread, entitled: ASK NGC... An exceedingly polite answer shall be elicited. It is also quite possible a kindred spirit on the Forum may provide you with further guidance.

A note about the distinguished member who chose the moniker @Oldhoopster... he is a fount of nuts-and-bolts knowledge, no doubt about it. But rather than hand you a fish, he would rather you learn how to fish. Nothing wrong with that and he knows I have the utmost regard and respect for him and his above-board, formal way of doing things.   🐓 

Thanks be to you and the oldhoopster. My other moniker is Hoopstar1!

When I tap on NGC census it goes to a page that says US coin census and gives you a selection of different US denominations. How do I get to world (Canada) coins? Thanks again for your help.