• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Self-Labels for Slabbed Coins
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I wanted to see if people that slab/label the coin holders themselves have any suggestions for the labels?  I have a bunch of blank slabs for my Morgans and ASEs, and I use a P-Tough labeler to print out lines of text to stick on the little white cards that come with the slabs (see pic).  I think they come out pretty nice, but it's a real pain to line everything up nice and put the little text stickers on the cards, so I usually just go with my best shot.  Any suggestions for an easier way to do this?

1921-S Morgan Dollar BU Obv.jpg

Edited by EagleRJO

I was thinking about using MS Word, but then I guess ya need sheets with little rectangular punch outs.  Unless ya use regular sheets and cut it out  with a scissor, which seems just as annoying to get right/squared.

If you are using word you can go into the mail options and then select a label size from the dropdown.  they used to ahave the avery label sizes but i dont think they do anymore jsut generic sizes.

On 7/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

using MS Word.

On 7/13/2022 at 8:00 PM, EagleRJO said:

using MS Word

As JT2 mentioned Avery Label Co. and others make sheets of pre-cut labels you can run through a laser printer. They come in a wide variety of label sizes, and also full-page sheets that you can print in special sizes and cut to suit your plastic holders. You'll get the best results in you use one of Avery's MSWord templates and fill a complete sheet before printing. The labels deteriorate somewhat each time sheet is run through the printer.