• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Graded Toned Canadian Coins FSH
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have a few very nicely toned NGC Canadian coins for sale that Id offer for sale here first.  

First is a very attractively toned1967 half graded MS63.  I think it should have been a 65 because of the reverse and exceptional toning but the obverse is a bit too baggy for a 65, so MS63 it is.  Pop in this grade is only 24.  Asking price is $50 delivered.

Next is a 1967 MS64 graded quarter.  It has a beautiful nearly solidly toned midnight blue color on the obverse with a little bit more reddish hue on the reverse.  Pop is only 31 at this grade and it is a nice specimen for the toning lovers!  Asking price is $45 delivered.

Next is a 1967 MS64 graded dollar.  Toning is slightly more mottled than the other coins in my offering, but still very attractive and the reverse is MUCH better than the images.  The obverse toning slightly resembles a sunset with the fading colors that darken as it goes beneath the bust and the reverse looks like a goose flying after sunset. Only 19 better in the grade!  Asking price is $65 delivered.

Finally is a 1959 Canada dime.  Graded MS65 by NGC.  I absolutely love the color of the reverse!  Gives the image of ship sailing in the evening waters of Canada in stormy waters!  Both sides are well struck and gemmy!  Asking price is $45 delivered.

Sorry the pics got out of order!  I would be happy to combine shipping!

67 half obv.jpg

67 obv quarter.jpg

67 rev quarter.jpg

67 obv dollar.jpg

67 rev dollar.jpg

67 half rev.jpg

59 dime obv.jpg

59 rev dime.jpg

Edited by erwindoc
added pic

On 6/28/2022 at 2:27 PM, Crruisercharlie said:

Do you have any Canadians to offer that are not toned?

Sorry, the above coins are all I have for sale at the moment.