• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Interest in a F.U.N. Meet-Up?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

I am arriving in the International Drive area of Orlando Wednesday Night, July 6. I leave just after the show closes July 9. My evenings are open Thursday night and Friday night, SO FAR. Anyone interested in maybe a libation or two at the Hyatt Regency? Or another suggestion? I’m not staying in high-priced places like that, but I will have my car. Which car I don’t yet know. I’m getting a new one that is due sometime around departure day. During show hours I will be at the ANA booth in the club section. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 6/18/2022 at 9:55 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

I am sure it will be a blast.  I won't make it, but hope you have a great time.

F.U.N. shows are always, err, umm, fun. Not as much fun as an ANA August show, but then nothing is. 

On 6/21/2022 at 5:22 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

[Prior commitment and familial obligations. But I would if I could]  🐓 

Someday I’d like to buy you and yours dinner at an NYINC January show. I’m concentrating more and more on British material. 

On 6/21/2022 at 7:28 PM, VKurtB said:

Someday I’d like to buy you and yours dinner at an NYINC January show. I’m concentrating more and more on British material. 

[I appreciate the gesture. Hope you're fluent in French.]  :makepoint: doh! xD :facepalm:

On 6/22/2022 at 7:27 AM, Quintus Arrius said:

[I appreciate the gesture. Hope you're fluent in French.]  :makepoint: doh! xD :facepalm:

I’ve added France to this fall’s travel itinerary. 

On 6/22/2022 at 9:17 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

The Fall of France ?  xD

No, my wife and I like to fly across the pond on Thanksgiving eve, day, or night. Very slow travel days that direction. 

Edited by VKurtB