• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAC Question

5 posts in this topic

Hello Coin Lovers and Experts, I have another Newbie question: I have been dealing with GC (buying and selling) for about a year and I always leave start price and CAC options to GC. For the first time, they request the CA option on a 4 coin submission I made. My question is what causes this action considering I've submitted similar coins (grade / price range) they never were sent for CAC ??? 

v/r

ldhall

Ian must believe that these four coins have an excellent chance to receive a bean, and that the addition of a bean would have an impact on the final selling price.   Ian will screen the coins he gets in for auctions and will recommend a trip to CAC if he feels it will be good for you.

Thanx for input, and I truly love GC & Ian, and trust their option :) and I agree with your assessment of possible increase sale price. I guess what is puzzling is all of the other coins didn't make the cut which tells me something about the grading (maybe the grade is under or over graded. Or maybe I don't unstained the meaning of CAC which I thought just verifies grade of thier work :) Thanx again and if it increases sale value - I'm willing to foot the bill. I probably wouldn't request it on real coin ?? 

v/r