• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I contact someone with an existing registry set?

3 posts in this topic

Pretty much what the title is, I just need to know How do I contact someone with an existing registry set. They are asking to be contacted about coins that will upgrade their set, and I have one. Thanks for the help everyone! 

Go the post of the person looking for the coins, click their name and you will be taken to their profile page.   There you can click on message to send them a DM, there is no way to contact through the registry itself.

On 6/6/2022 at 12:35 AM, Coinbuf said:

Go the post of the person looking for the coins, click their name and you will be taken to their profile page.   There you can click on message to send them a DM, there is no way to contact through the registry itself.

Thank you so much for the information! I'll try to find some other way, he's a prominent collector so shouldn't be to hard/. Appreciate your help!