New book and specials for Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Since Z brought up the Jubilee and QE II, the Noonans Platinum Jubilee Banknote Auction catalogue is a must have for any QE II or banknote people out there. It has some wonderful information on 26 of the 30 principle portraits used on banknotes all over the world for the past 70 years. I don't know if you can download a digital copy from Noonans still, I can't find it right now, but here is a link to the auction results. 

https://www.noonans.co.uk/auctions/archive/past-catalogues/ 

image.png.abe67366c72a6b5c4c979fdc30afe601.png

If it's not available off of the Noonans website anymore I have a PDF of it if anyone's interested. I'll look around some more online for a downloadable PDF this afternoon. I'll post a link if I find it.

On 6/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, Alex in PA. said:

That lady sure was a looker.  96 now and still Queen.  Long live the queen.

The epitome of class too, as opposed to the increasing barbarism I see in modern society.

On 6/4/2022 at 11:41 AM, World Colonial said:

increasing barbarism I see in modern society.

You are so right.  I haven't much faith left that our Specie will last much longer.

On 6/4/2022 at 11:41 AM, World Colonial said:

The epitome of class too, as opposed to the increasing barbarism I see in modern society.

...petty peevishness at times but durable like her mother....and yes they r at the gates....

It's over. 75% off our previously marked down half-price.... Get 'em before the next jumbles sale.

On 6/5/2022 at 9:55 PM, RWB said:

It's over. 75% off our previously marked down half-price.... Get 'em before the next jumbles sale.

Still cheaper than what I bought them at.