• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of new inventory and April special for my NGC friends

10 posts in this topic

Now that I am up and running a few months I wanted to entice my NGC friends into adding a new trusted dealer to their list :). For the remainder of the month of April if you purchase a coin from me, you will receive an additional NGC slabbed coin for free. The freebies will range from state quarters in MS 67 to other modern coins in good grades. Just put a note in the order or PM me here and I will make sure it gets included in the shipment. I have added a lot of new inventory this week. Check out my website:

WoodsRareCoins.com 

Home | Woods Rare Coins

Edited by Woods020

Thanks gentleman. Mike world coinage is my next area to dive into. I’m in the reading and learning what in the heck I am doing stage. I refuse to be a coin flipper and not know what I am selling. So I have some learning to do to get into world, but I plan to get there. 

I am constantly tweaking the site to make it more user friendly. It probably won’t look exactly the same any two times you log in for a while. I will not be taking up web development as a career that much I know 😂

I sincerely appreciate taking the time to look. Always open to feedback and I appreciate a few of you reporting bugs. 

Edited by Woods020

On 4/22/2022 at 12:26 PM, Woods020 said:

Mike world coinage is my next area to dive into.

I think you should start with Isle of Man coinage and tokens. :baiting: Let me know when you find some unique pieces. :whistle: My budget is shattered right now from banknotes but will eventually recoup. :tonofbricks:

On 4/22/2022 at 6:54 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

I think you should start with Isle of Man coinage and tokens. :baiting: Let me know when you find some unique pieces. :whistle: My budget is shattered right now from banknotes but will eventually recoup. :tonofbricks:

Thought about buying this one on the cheap.

Isle of Man Medals, Death of John Murray, Duke of Atholl, 1774, a silver medal by J. Kirk, bust right, rev. female figure in mourning, 37mm, 18.37g (BHM 192; E 756; Quarmby 146)

B34F21D1-5046-40A7-8161-260020DE50F6.jpeg

Edited by Zebo

On 4/24/2022 at 3:28 PM, Zebo said:

Thought about buying this one on the cheap.

B34F21D1-5046-40A7-8161-260020DE50F6.jpeg

That would definitely be a nice addition to any IoM collection, (not a popular fellow early on) and it won't break the bank either. 

I went even cheaper recently and acquired a few IoM Masonic tokens in a lot of European Masonic Pennies. Below is a image of the lot, I'm waiting for them to arrive. I'll post pics when they are delivered. The others will just get packed away unless someone is interested in them.

9bf4c0cc-1444-4c5f-9050-1c3db0412a91.thumb.jpg.c57687014a04a721408d59b7a552cb6b.jpg

Sorry Woods, I didn’t mean to turn this into an IOM thread - which could easily happen. 
Nice website and inventory. I look forward to seeing more, along with some foreign coins.

good luck.