• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC says coin not Eligible?

3 posts in this topic

Sorry, I may be missing something. I tried to register a Philippines NGC PF 67 S200P coin 3806068-018 for the Philippines S200P coin set Proof. NGC accepted the two other PF UC coins so I am confused why this coin is not being accepted?

When I look up the registration number the coin shows but after the description is a "CAC" which I believe is an extra certification. My coin does not have a CAC on the holder, nor is there any indication of a CAC sticker.

If the coin is not eligible, please tell me why?

Thank you, Earl Honeycutt

• Administrator
On 4/18/2022 at 2:27 PM, Mactanboy said:

Sorry, I may be missing something. I tried to register a Philippines NGC PF 67 S200P coin 3806068-018 for the Philippines S200P coin set Proof. NGC accepted the two other PF UC coins so I am confused why this coin is not being accepted?

When I look up the registration number the coin shows but after the description is a "CAC" which I believe is an extra certification. My coin does not have a CAC on the holder, nor is there any indication of a CAC sticker.

If the coin is not eligible, please tell me why?

Thank you, Earl Honeycutt

Hello, Earl.

Thank you for the inquiry. The coin with this certification number was shipped out without the usual attached background coin ID. A coin ID is necessary for a coin to be entered in the NGC Registry. I have sent a request to the graders that the ID be assigned to your coin.

The data for this coin should be ready for entry in the NGC Collection Manager and Registry next week after our weekly database update runs. It usually runs on Tuesday evenings. Thanks for your patience.