• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAPAN 1000 YEN COIN

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone collect the Japan colorized 1000 yen coins?  I have managed to collect them all except the below but these are kicking my .  Not for sure what they look like or how many were minted.  I know some of these were by lotter only.  When I look in NGC and PCGS registry some of these have yet to be graded.  Looked on the Japanese mint web site and dont see any information on these.       

H31 2019 swimming Tokyo Olympics

H32(2020) ATHLETICS - TOKYO OLYMPICS

H32(2020) BASEBALL/SOFTBALL - TOKYO OLYMPIC

Building this set with the grand son so would like to get this competed but these three coins are just kick my rear.  Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated?

On 4/11/2022 at 12:57 AM, 1187 said:

Does anyone collect the Japan colorized 1000 yen coins?  I have managed to collect them all except the below but these are kicking my .  Not for sure what they look like or how many were minted.  I know some of these were by lotter only.  When I look in NGC and PCGS registry some of these have yet to be graded.  Looked on the Japanese mint web site and dont see any information on these.       

H31 2019 swimming Tokyo Olympics

H32(2020) ATHLETICS - TOKYO OLYMPICS

H32(2020) BASEBALL/SOFTBALL - TOKYO OLYMPIC

Building this set with the grand son so would like to get this competed but these three coins are just kick my rear.  Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated?

Not a chance. Try collector plates for similar junk.