• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would like to start over on my registry.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Undoubtedly there is a way, but you're going to have to do the heavy lifting yourself.  Your opening question is extremely vague, which may explain the lack of any response thus far.  This may mean trial and error manipulations, maybe removing everything in a set to see if it is still part of your Registry when nothing is in it.  These are questions you'll need to answer for yourself.  You're going to have to get clever and extremely logical, so that you know an answer to what you're wondering about, by brute force.

If I were you, I'd work out the "ideal idea" of how you want to be presented and viewed, first.  Then see if there is an essential core that you would want to pare down to, to then build from there.  Or if you really want to start all over, see what happens when you delete a set.  Find out how you do that.  It might involve one coin deleted at a time, and then see if you can delete the Set name entirely.  If you then start another set in its place, same name, does anything glitch?  Would you have to have an entirely different Set name?

Make sure you have photos backed up on your home computer, likewise Owner Comments, too.

No one is going to help you very much.  You're on your own.  You'll learn a lot, and this may be a good thread for us to tag along on, in case we become similarly "minded."

Looking forward to what you learn along the way.

I'm not really sure what it is you are after, you can go to any of your current sets and use autobuild anytime.   That will automatically put the coins with the highest point values into the slots for your sets, no need to delete or reset anything.

• Administrator
On 4/8/2022 at 9:34 AM, Mr.Bill347 said:

I need to clean house on my registry and start over. Is there a way to reset my registry and let auto build remake the registry properly?

Hello, Mr. Bill.

Thanks for your interest. You just need to log in and click AUTOBUILD for the software to choose your best available coins for that set. If you have multiples of the same set type, you would have to go in and delete the coins from the slots in ALL similar sets and then click autobuild on the set you want to be #1, and then AUTOBUILD set #2, etc.