• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's Been Some Talk Around Here Lately About Pareidolia........
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2022 at 5:37 PM, RWB said:

Thanks for the kind thoughts! I don't really have a coin collection....It's all research files both paper and digital. nothing was affected It was a small A/C drain pipe in the basement unit that clogged. The water, although a fairly small amount ruined all the carpeting paint and part of the drywall, plus some framing at the walkout door. Fortunately insurance covered all except the deductible.

One of those warm weather dilemmas.  My son had that happen in Pontra Vedra. I had no tools and had to put my mouth on the clean out and blow about ten times. Lol at least no spiders jumped in my mouth (that I know of)

haha

On 2/22/2022 at 5:37 PM, RWB said:

Thanks for the kind thoughts! I don't really have a coin collection....It's all research files both paper and digital. nothing was affected It was a small A/C drain pipe in the basement unit that clogged. The water, although a fairly small amount ruined all the carpeting paint and part of the drywall, plus some framing at the walkout door. Fortunately insurance covered all except the deductible.

Thanks for the comment earlier RWB.  I forgot to comment, sorry.  My water issue was not from flooding, something different which wound up not causing too much damage, thankfully.  I live in the mountains so if I get flooded then it's been a bad day for humankind in general.  

I know exactly what you are talking about regarding your A/C drain pipe.  That little condensation pump and drain pipe can wreak havoc when either fails as you unfortunately know.  It's amazing how much water an A/C unit produces and how much water damage a faulty pump or drain line can do. Sorry that happened to you Roger. I urge EVERYONE to inspect their condensation pumps yearly so that the same thing doesn't happen that happened to you, Roger.  I actually ran my A/C condensation pump drain line into my swimming pool just to capture the water instead of it draining on the ground.