*Need a completely new set category? Post here!
5 5

126 posts in this topic

  • Administrator
On 4/7/2022 at 1:32 AM, CoinMan1969 said:

Please add a new set for this 1885 Morgan Dollar. Only states it is Almost Uncirculated. Please refer to pictures attached. Possibly create a new set for hoard coins? 

NGC # 1835028-108

 

Hello, we do have sets for the popular Redfield holders. This theme you suggest is more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 4/11/2022 at 1:15 PM, SXB said:

Could the following Set be created:roat, Carolus II, 1675

Spain, Croat, Carolus II, 1675

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may assist. Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 4/11/2022 at 1:24 PM, SXB said:

Could it be possble to set up the following new category?

Spain, 2 Reales, Phillip IIII, Segovia Mint, 1627-1659

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may assist. Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/17/2022 at 6:26 PM, Roshto49 said:

Hello again Ali,

I would also like to request a new set category  for Judean Widow's Mite coin.

Alex. Jannaeus 103-76 B.C.

Coin certification Number is: 5872818-022

Thank you very much

Very Respectfully

MAR 

Hello, and thank you for your interest in NGC. Ancient coins may be added to Custom NGC Registry sets. Thanks very much.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HI, 

I would like to see the Solomon Islands $1 dollar coins separated like they were before. There is a lot of Non-silver (Cupro-Nickel, Silver Plated copper, Titanium, etc) that can have it's own category. There should be 3 $1 dollar categories..... Non-silver, Silver (including gilded) and Gold. Yes there are gold one dollars out there. All three can be MS and Proof for each. 

Based on books, websites and such.... I counted 193 coins of all types. Too me that's too many for one category. Some are duplicate designs.... for example... I have a silver rated AND a non-rated CuproNickel 1991 Pearl Harbor 50th Anniversary coin. 

Separating this helps to allow those that want to do non-silver coin types, silver types and gold types. Each type brings their own uniqueness and individuality. For some collectors, it allows them a choice of what they can afford.  

Thank you for reading ~Chris

Edited by ChrisInJesup
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 4/15/2022 at 2:14 AM, ChrisInJesup said:

HI, 

I would like to see the Solomon Islands $1 dollar coins separated like they were before. There is a lot of Non-silver (Cupro-Nickel, Silver Plated copper, Titanium, etc) that can have it's own category. There should be 3 $1 dollar categories..... Non-silver, Silver (including gilded) and Gold. Yes there are gold one dollars out there. All three can be MS and Proof for each. 

Based on books, websites and such.... I counted 193 coins of all types. Too me that's too many for one category. Some are duplicate designs.... for example... I have a silver rated AND a non-rated CuproNickel 1991 Pearl Harbor 50th Anniversary coin. 

Separating this helps to allow those that want to do non-silver coin types, silver types and gold types. Each type brings their own uniqueness and individuality. For some collectors, it allows them a choice of what they can afford.  

Thank you for reading ~Chris

Hello, Chris. We will split out the coins and make new sets. This will take some time as we need to research for accuracy. Our apologies as we will have to start from scratch. Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 11:59 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Chris. We will split out the coins and make new sets. This will take some time as we need to research for accuracy. Our apologies as we will have to start from scratch. Thanks very much.

Thanks Ali,

I did request to submit a couple coins that were left out upon this separation. Also I saw that an error in the following category:
https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/solomon-islands/solomon-islands/9015/

In that category, line 7 & 8 are the same coin so one of them needs to be removed. The proper one it should say is "Sailboarding".

Overall, thanks for doing this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 4/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali

I want to request a new set category for Mongolia, 1000 T mint state.

In this moment there is 42 coins of year 2002 in the Registry of NGC.

My coin is # 2125616-019.

Thanks

 

Miguel, you may add your coin here:

Category: Mongolia
Set Name: Silver 1000T, 2002-Date, Mint State

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/13/2022 at 11:24 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers, so we may assist. Thanks very much.

Hello...the NGC certification number you are requesting is 2868895-003. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Ali,

Is there a different place to request adjusting categories for errors?

Previously I posted an error after the Solomon Islands were were rearranged.....

"I did request to submit a couple coins that were left out upon this separation. Also I saw that an error in the following category:
https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/solomon-islands/solomon-islands/9015/

In that category, line 7 & 8 are the same coin so one of them needs to be removed. The proper one it should say is "Sailboarding"."

There is also another error I found.....

Line 9 in the Solomon Islands Silver $1 (See: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/390152/ ) is for the silver plated one on Line 5 of Silvered $1 (See: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/390113/ ) as there is no actual "silver" coin, just a plated one in my reference book and websites.

Just trying to make sure they're accurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2022 at 6:57 PM, ChrisInJesup said:

Hey Ali,

Is there a different place to request adjusting categories for errors?

Previously I posted an error after the Solomon Islands were were rearranged.....

"I did request to submit a couple coins that were left out upon this separation. Also I saw that an error in the following category:
https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/solomon-islands/solomon-islands/9015/

In that category, line 7 & 8 are the same coin so one of them needs to be removed. The proper one it should say is "Sailboarding"."

There is also another error I found.....

Line 9 in the Solomon Islands Silver $1 (See: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/390152/ ) is for the silver plated one on Line 5 of Silvered $1 (See: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/390113/ ) as there is no actual "silver" coin, just a plated one in my reference book and websites.

Just trying to make sure they're accurate.

Hi, Chris. I took care of the sailboarding duplicate last week. (There were actually duplicate coin ID's in the grading system.) I think you are referring to the 2011 QE II coins...? The description in the grading screen for this coin is "silver." I will ask them to remove that description, as KM# 213 is a silver-plated copper coin. We will remove the slot from the "Silver" dollar set, also. Thanks.

 

In the future, you can also email registry@NGCcoin.com with this type of feedback; we have a team of staff that processes all the registry emails. Thanks.

Edited by Ali E.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Ali,

Could I please make a request for a new World set?  It is for a "Guernsey - 5 Pounds, 1995-Date, Mint State" set.  Here are the first 10 that I have received back.

 

1999 THE YEAR 2000 MILLENNIUM  (2878512-026)

2000 A CENTURY OF THE MONARCH (2878512-023)

2001 A CENTURY OF THE MONARCH 19TH CENTURY (2878512-022)

2002 QE II GOLDEN JUBILEE
(2878512-027)

2004 60TH ANNIVERSARY OF D-DAY (2878512-024)

2010 BOULTON PAUL DEFIANT
(2878512-019)

2010 GLOSTER GLADIATOR
(2878512-020)

2010 HAWKER HURRICANE
(2878512-018)

2013 QE II DIAMOND JUBILEE
(2878512-021)

2014 WWI 100TH ANNIVERSARY
(2878512-025)

 

Thank you very much, 

Brett

20220426_181913.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2022 at 8:48 AM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Chris. I took care of the sailboarding duplicate last week. (There were actually duplicate coin ID's in the grading system.) I think you are referring to the 2011 QE II coins...? The description in the grading screen for this coin is "silver." I will ask them to remove that description, as KM# 213 is a silver-plated copper coin. We will remove the slot from the "Silver" dollar set, also. Thanks.

 

In the future, you can also email registry@NGCcoin.com with this type of feedback; we have a team of staff that processes all the registry emails. Thanks.

Thanks Ali!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali

I want new set for this coins

Abdul Aziz, Silver 20 Para, Qustantiniyah Mint, AH1277//1- AH1277//7, Mint State

 

AH1277//1

AH1277//2  5778900-001

AH1277//3 5778898-011

AH1277//4

AH1277//5 5781075-023

AH1277//6 2804503-013

AH1277//7 5777818-020

Best regards

Osman Kose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali

I want new Turkey 2 sets for this coins

Muhammed V, 5 Kurush, AH1327//1 - AH1327//9 (1909-1917), Circulation Issue

1327//1  4484968-040

1327//2  2789378-082

1327//3  5782633-017

1327//4 4354305-001

1327//5 5777631-014

1327//6 5778848-010

1327//7 5777631-011 reshat to right

1327//7 5777631-010 el-ghazi to right

1327//8 5777631-012

1327//9

 

Muhammed V, 2 Kurush, AH1327//1 - AH1327//9 (1909-1917), Circulation Issue

1327//1  2845275-019

1327//2  2845275-020

1327//3  5778848-009

1327//4 5784604-005

1327//5 5777631-006

1327//6 5777631-007

1327//7 5777631-008 el-ghazi to right

1327//8 5777631-009

1327//9 5782633-009

Best regards

Av.Mustafa KUL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Ali, NGC Registry Team,

Please create these sets under Dominican Republic - Dominican Republic (1937-Date) - Multi-Denomination:

1973 Proof Set Coinage it should be two slots only for coins: 5978969-014 and 5978969-011

1974 Proof Set Coinage it should be two slots only for coins: 5901235-009 and 5901235-008

1984 Proof Set coinage it should have 6 Coins slots, for the coins such as : 6444837-024, 6444837-020, 6444837-021, 6444837-017, 6342443-002

Thanks 

Lester

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/4/2022 at 11:06 AM, Lester Wentworth said:

Hi Ali, NGC Registry Team,

Please create these sets under Dominican Republic - Dominican Republic (1937-Date) - Multi-Denomination:

1973 Proof Set Coinage it should be two slots only for coins: 5978969-014 and 5978969-011

1974 Proof Set Coinage it should be two slots only for coins: 5901235-009 and 5901235-008

1984 Proof Set coinage it should have 6 Coins slots, for the coins such as : 6444837-024, 6444837-020, 6444837-021, 6444837-017, 6342443-002

Thanks 

Lester

Hello, Lester. These sets are more suitable for Custom NGC Registry sets. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to suggest the following category addition:

China   /   Republic Period 1912-1949   /   Cent 1916-1937

 

because when I tried to add the following two coins it said that they were not in the Registry yet.

YR5(1916) China CENT
NGC MS 65 BN
2761119-002

YR26(1937) China CENT
NGC MS 65 BN
4152700-009

 
 
Thank you
Harold
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/4/2022 at 1:45 PM, Lester Wentworth said:

Hi Ali,

The other years are created... 1976-1981 1984 Silver proof, 1983/1986/1987 and they only have 5 coins... can you please check?

Thanks!

 

Hello, Lester. We will create the 1984 Set in the coming weeks. Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5