• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Hole Coin Holder for Quarters
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I recall seeing 3-holers in West Virginia .... but that might have been a different kind..... ;)

As for coins, there have been 3-coin paperboard inserts for small plastic cases, but that was long ago.

On 2/1/2022 at 11:28 AM, ldhall said:

Is there a 3 hole coin holder for quarters ? I would like to display coin from 3 mint marks for a date year :) I have searched ebay, NGC, PCGS, and amazon. Any thoughts would be helpful :) 

I use these pages from Wizard from Amazon which hold 2x2 flips nicely.

image.jpg

DF853B7D-29FA-4147-BE64-635455833716.jpeg

I know what you're getting at and going through.  It's very frustrating having something in mind for your collection and not being able to find it.  I modified this 5 quarter Capital Holder.  I'm wondering if you could modify this 3 half dollar holder.  Maybe you could fabricate a black foam rubber ring or gasket around the quarters to fit inside the half dollar holes.  I modified and added a blank small dollar Dansco page for the back of my type set. I made small foam gaskets from airtite gasket rings.

9-FBE6434-BC2-D-46-C8-B355-FAFC2-D45867-B.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 11.05.18 PM.png

20180329_IMG_9333-ccfopt-ccfopt.jpg

S20180215_009.jpg

On 2/4/2022 at 8:44 AM, James Zyskowski said:

tj. That’s is one heck of a job you’re doing!👍🏼   A little of that good old “can do “ military outlook.  “ Anyone can point out the problem but not everyone can figure out a solution “. Well done!  Carry on mister ! 😉😸

We don't plan, we improvise.  :grin:

Semper Fi