• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I create a Signature Banner for the Chat Boards?
1 1

1 post in this topic

• Administrator

The Collectors Society provides code to produce message board signature graphics that you can use in your signature block on any message board you participate in. In other words, it is a graphic link to your general registry information and/or specific registry sets for others to view. Just copy the code and paste it to the area in your message board profile where you can add a signature. The signatures draw right off of the database, so every 24 hours they update with your current stats without you having to do anything at all. 

• To access code to create your general registry signature block, select "Click here to create a Signature banner’ from your Control Panel."

image.png

• Select what type of banner you would like from the drop-down menu: Overall, NGC-Only, US or World sets:

image.png

• You will see a page with UBB and HTML code. Copy the code type appropriate for the message boards you use by selecting the code text, clicking on the selected text with your right mouse button and click copy. (The Collectors Society message boards only accept UBB code.)
  • To add these signature graphics to you Collectors Society message board profile, first log in at the message boards. Click "My Stuff" at the top of the screen. Then click 'My Profile'. You will get a page that allows you to edit your profile.
  • Scroll down to the box that is labeled ‘Signature’ and paste the UBB code that you copied earlier. You can click ‘Preview’ just below that box to see what your signature block will look like.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Submit’ to save.