• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here

9 posts in this topic

Hello  mohawk yes just why this coin black is this another coin that could been buried in ground I just like to post my coins I'm not lookin to get rich ,coins that look different I just like to post 

Thank you for posting a question, Wayne.  Please make sure you do so with future posts as well......just posting pictures of coins without any questions or anything impedes our ability to help you.  As for the coin you posted, I'd say yes, it does look like another coin that was buried.  

On 12/27/2021 at 2:34 PM, Wayne26 said:

Yes thank you mohawk I'm kind of new at this site still learning on how it works much appreciated  and gbrad thank you also I be 30 in june I'm 29 

No problem.  Glad to help you out, Wayne.  We want new collectors to be successful here.  Thank you for understanding that my feedback was out of desire to help you succeed.  Some new people here don't seem to understand that and take feedback personally when it certainly isn't meant that way :)