• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Go Zags!

10 posts in this topic

My alma mater, Bucknell is still holding fast to the fact that we won the first Orange Bowl back in 1935! We made it to the big dance my Freshman year in 1989, and didn't even cover the 40-point spread against Syracuse in the first round!

One point in double overtime against the second ranked team in the country - arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!! They had two shots to win......... what a basketball program!

For $10,000,000 over 20 years I can buy naming rights to the new basketball arena - what do you think!?! wink.gif

For $10,000,000 over 20 years I can buy naming rights to the new basketball arena - what do you think!?!

I think your money is burning a hole in your pocket!

EVP

For $10,000,000 over 20 years I can buy naming rights to the new basketball arena - what do you think!?!

For a simple million, I'll let you change my name, name my kids, my pets... laugh.gif

It was a heck of a game. I was eating dinner at one of those all-you-can-eat pizza places and the game was on. Everyone was done eating, but all stayed to see the game end.

Or how about that Tulsa heartbreaker. 3-pointer with one second left sends them home.