• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5951112-036
1 1

6 posts in this topic

good the coin 5951112-036 requires a competitive set as well as many that I have sent
This set could be Spanish coins: NOVEL from castilla leon or a subdivision of NOVEL from zamora
I have enough of these coins to certify until I have the competitive category
since 1369-79 coins do not have cavities at the moment in competition. Like many of the ones I am sending lately for my clients

• Administrator

Hello, and thank you for your interest. Ancient coins, due to their rarity and unique nature, are best represented in Custom NGC Registry Sets.

These are not so rare, the problem is the same as always that private groups do not score at the competition level and if people do not score, they do not want to certify that it is the work that I am trying to do with my clients and myself

On 11/23/2021 at 12:00 PM, Diego Ramos said:
These are not so rare, the problem is the same as always that private groups do not score at the competition level and if people do not score, they do not want to certify that it is the work that I am trying to do with my clients and myself

Custom sets can and do win major awards though. They just don't "score" "points," and you have to go for major awards - not "Best in Category." So, yeah, it's more work, but I'd argue there's more bragging rights afterwards.

And I'd argue that the points don't really matter all that much. Just my two cents. 🤷‍♂️