• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission taking longer than expected
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello Lisa B!

I have a three-invoice submission at NGC that seems to be hung up (beyond the published turnaround times at the time of delivery, which were much shorter than today's turnaround times).  This package was delivered / signed in on July 26th, so 92 calendar days / 64 working days ago as of today, Oct 25th.  Two of the invoices (gold tier and modern tier) are long done and are waiting for the third invoice (economy tier) to ship together.  Can you please check on this for me?  The invoices are 2867020 - 2867021 - 2867022 and the apparently delayed one is 2867021.  Thank you!

Ralph

• Administrator

Hello!

I see that we are shipping your orders back together.  The hold up is your World Value order.  World value is running at about 88 business days and your order is at 52 right now.  It will be a bit longer.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hello Lisa!

No, please read my message again, that was exactly my question.  The 88 business days turnaround you mention is for submissions received TODAY.  Turnaround time for this tier (economy/world) back in late July was ~40 working days as I recall, and I'm going on 65 working days now from the sign-in date (July 26th).  This tier logically should have been completed before the modern/world tier, which had a longer turnaround time than economy/world back in late July, and that other invoice was already completed a while ago.  Something other than expected turnaround time is holding up 2867021 and I'm asking what it is...?  Thanks.

Ralph

Edited by highway98e
typo

So a modern submittal is showing 54 working days right now.  Yet most of the retailers are advertising the new 2021 Morgans and Peace dollars will have graded items ready to ship by the end of November, and they just recently shipped.  I guess they go right to the front of the line?