• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elite membership level
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello

i am nearing the point where I need to submit four or five coins to NGC for grading. Would it be worthwhile to upgrade to Elite level to take advantage of the $150 credit? Dies the credit appear quickly after upgrading to Elite? Are there restrictions on the use of the credit.

seems like a good way to save a little when submitting multiple coins.

On 10/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, valk1999 said:

Don’t forget the $10 per submission charge, upgrades to scratch proof holder, imaging, etc.

Both Premium and Elite give a 10% discount on scratch resistant holders and some special labels (ER).

Screenshot_20211027-200317_Chrome.jpg

My point was once you start adding on extras then the number of coins to reach parity becomes smaller than just figuring basic certification tier cost.

the $149 Premium membership works for me but I only submit few coins annually, maybe up to 8 or 10.

good luck…

On 10/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, valk1999 said:

My point was once you start adding on extras then the number of coins to reach parity becomes smaller than just figuring basic certification tier cost.

My point is you get a 10% discount on some of those extras on both tiers. So I wouldn't count and I wouldn't pay for elite to get a discount on a scratch resistant holders upgrade because I'd get that on premium without paying the extra $150. And so that doesn't really alter the parity point. (shrug)