• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couldnt resist picking up this coin today. Can you fellas venture a grade ?
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 10/17/2021 at 6:21 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Ouch, ok thank you Mohawk. Just proves IDKS. Gulp, there went the swallowing of my pride. Oh well, at least I won’t lose more money sending it in for grading. :frown:

That could make a good pocket coin…I have a beat up silver eagle that I normally carry around in my pocket.  It can start a conversation or give you something the fidget with in a waiting room…the old knuckle roll.

It’s a piece of history to carry every day.

Edited by valk1999

Well I will drop in to say hi. For some reason I have been having major problems signing in. Emailed ngc last night. Ofcourse when I try to show what’s happening ( when I try to sign in it goes to my profile and I don’t see any way to sign in) it works. Sorry but I don’t know if I can get back to you so howdy.  Bill buddy I have been there. I,  sent a couple back. That’s what I would do and pick up the Anacs graded ms. Just me. I have an assortment of coins that I kept.  Hopefully I’ll be back    James 🙀🤓

On 10/19/2021 at 11:23 AM, James Zyskowski said:

Well I will drop in to say hi. For some reason I have been having major problems signing in. Emailed ngc last night. Ofcourse when I try to show what’s happening ( when I try to sign in it goes to my profile and I don’t see any way to sign in) it works. Sorry but I don’t know if I can get back to you so howdy.  Bill buddy I have been there. I,  sent a couple back. That’s what I would do and pick up the Anacs graded ms. Just me. I have an assortment of coins that I kept.  Hopefully I’ll be back    James 🙀🤓

James, I have determined that you have to completely log off from the main screen using “sign out” then log back in, then your free to chat. Some new protocol I guess. Seems to work fine for me. Jim, I am unable to return it since I bought it from a neighborhood antique shop. It’s not that big of deal and frankly, not all that bad. Compare the new one on the left and the NGC MS63 on the right.

BA47667F-82F7-4655-9AB8-B7E9619F8C49.jpeg