• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coins for submission

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I posted a few weeks ago about some coins I was getting ready to submit and a few people said they wanted to see them. Here are pictures of 2, one Beatrix Potter (UK) 2020 50p Silver Proof Peter Rabbit and a 2018 New Zealand Kiwi 1 oz Proof Coin. Of course I am hoping for high grades since I bought directly from Mint and have never opened the capsules. Any thoughts are appreciated and I have a lot more of the Peter Rabbit Series if interested (all silver)

On 9/19/2021 at 2:41 PM, kristynaryan said:

Hi! I posted a few weeks ago about some coins I was getting ready to submit and a few people said they wanted to see them. Here are pictures of 2, one Beatrix Potter (UK) 2020 50p Silver Proof Peter Rabbit and a 2018 New Zealand Kiwi 1 oz Proof Coin. Of course I am hoping for high grades since I bought directly from Mint and have never opened the capsules. Any thoughts are appreciated and I have a lot more of the Peter Rabbit Series if interested (all silver)

You should be good, typically modern commemoratives fall into two grading categories 69 & 70. Usually, 70 is WAY more common. I haven't checked the grading percentages on these but if you do the math of 70s graded to the total number submitted you should get a pretty good idea of you chances of 70s on these. Good Luck.:wishluck:

I'm with Mike......I think you'll be just fine on those coins.  Let us know how you do if you do submit them.  Best of Luck!!!