• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old vs New NGC Website
1 1

2 posts in this topic

In the old website I was able to print out or export reports for any of my sets. Is this still available in the new website? Is it possible to print out a complete competitive set list with coins you have in the set along with the ones you don't have? I still use the old site, at times, for this reason and sure would hate to lose that resource.

Edited by COINSGALORE

• Administrator
On 9/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, COINSGALORE said:

In the old website I was able to print out or export reports for any of my sets. Is this still available in the new website? Is it possible to print out a complete competitive set list with coins you have in the set along with the ones you don't have? I still use the old site, at times, for this reason and sure would hate to lose that resource.

Hello, COINSGALORE. Thanks for your interest. This functionality is still only available on the collectors-society.com website. In the future, as resources permit, we will add more inventory functionality to the new site.

1 1