• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 LSC just found, Coneca DDO-001, Wexler's WDDO-011

9 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, VKurtB said:

That’s some fancy shootin’ there Tex. I just can’t bring myself to examine stuff that new that closely.

Thank you VKurtB. I do not pay much attention at all to the Linc Shields when I am CRH'ing. Quite frankly I hate them.  But this thing was so distorted it stood out like a sore thumb to me with just my readers on and no other magnification.  Thought I'd post it just to show a good example of what a completely distorted Class 9 looks like.  

On 9/7/2021 at 9:55 PM, GBrad said:

Thank you VKurtB. I do not pay much attention at all to the Linc Shields when I am CRH'ing. Quite frankly I hate them.  But this thing was so distorted it stood out like a sore thumb to me with just my readers on and no other magnification.  Thought I'd post it just to show a good example of what a completely distorted Class 9 looks like.  

With single squeeze hubbing, Class 9 is one of the few types remaining. 

On 9/8/2021 at 12:10 AM, VKurtB said:

With single squeeze hubbing, Class 9 is one of the few types remaining. 

I couldn't agree more.