• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My NGC membership auto renewed at a level I don't want...

7 posts in this topic

I had no idea auto renew was turned on... the system sent no warning that it was about to auto renew so no chance to change my choice of membership level. The system did send me a notice that it had just auto renewed.

I submitted a form through contact us...no contact yet. So I also just left a message for customer service at the main phone number...

Also, if I have free grading from last year that wasn't used does it expire?

Edited by Kurisu
Grammar

• Administrator

Hello Kurisu,

Thank you.  I see that it renewed at the Premium membership level.  Did you not want to renew?   Did you want a different membership level?

Lisa

On 8/24/2021 at 6:28 AM, LISA B said:

Hello Kurisu,

Thank you.  I see that it renewed at the Premium membership level.  Did you not want to renew?   Did you want a different membership level?

Lisa

As mentioned...I sent an email through contact us, I also left a message on customer service voicemail...I also replied to you in this thread...

So far, nothing, nothing, and nothing.

Also can you please answer my question...if I received any free grading when I registered last year is it still valid?

Please change my subscription to the basic version and refund the difference.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you.  I haven't forgotten about you.  I'm trying to see what we can do to reverse this.  I'll be back to you soon.

Lisa

• Administrator

Hello,

Your membership has been downgraded to Associate.  You should see the credit on you credit card in the few days.

Thank you,

Lisa

On 8/27/2021 at 10:32 AM, LISA B said:

Hello,

Your membership has been downgraded to Associate.  You should see the credit on you credit card in the few days.

Thank you,

Lisa

Thank you so much...I'll watch for the credit. Appreciated!