• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accidental duplicate post - delete
1 1

4 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Woods020 said:

Please delete - accidental duplicate post 

If the Administrator and moderators have no objection and seeing as how hijacking an abandoned thread violates none of the Rules and Regulations regarding chatboard Guidelines, may I be permitted to do so by planting my flag here, thusly: 🐓

2 hours ago, SlickCoins said:

I wonder which abandoned thread he might be taking about?

Oh me bringing up the hijack on the Pac-Man post, was me just pointing out the obvious, I don't think anyone should be punished for it.

Was also a wake up call that Q&A might ruin a coin before it gets started.

That's all

Thanks

You give me too much credit.  If you would be so kind as to direct your attention to the post directly above yours labeled "accidental duplicate post" -- which was nothing but a giant waste of space, pending deletion, I volunteered to use it honorably to keep guys like me from derailing threads which inevitably leads to world heavy-weight bouts of the little guy (defended by me) being belittled and marginalized so much by the Hulk Hogans that he resigns himself to lurking or moves on to another Forum from which he hasn't been barred from.

No Administrator and team of Moderators with their own boundaries would have granted my request.  It was simply my tongue-in-cheek way of finding and exploiting a loophole.  As the lowest ranked member, I enjoy the luxury of contemplating the outrageous, then sitting back and seeing what happens.  If you are afforded the rare opportunity to read and witness this attempt detonate and its somewhat harmless author issued yet another warning, yes, for simply suggesting it and considering the limitless potential possibilities, and incurring yet another banishment including going to bed without supper consider yourself luckier than the next guy who spots a coelacanth somewhere in the waters off the eastern sub-continent or an ivory-billed woodpecker in a remote Louisiana Bayou.

It's 3:20 am in New York City.  Member MAULEMALL badmouths the city with its inhabitants -- which a recent trend disclosed discosed come from elsewhere because the truth (or alternate) strongly suggests he has never stepped foot here in his life.  Time for QA to go to bed. It's been a pleasure!  Even President Carter allowed that he had committed adultery in his heart.  Let those without sin cast the first stone.

3 hours ago, SlickCoins said:

Oh me bringing up the hijack on the Pac-Man post, was me just pointing out the obvious, I don't think anyone should be punished for it.

Was also a wake up call that Q&A might ruin a coin before it gets started.

That's all

Thanks

The one I cleverly usurped from @Woods020Woods020 "Accidentally duplicated"... at the very top of the post (with a limited life expectancy.)

On 7/11/2021 at 12:11 AM, SlickCoins said:

The very first post on this thread.  I want to seize it and declare it a Liberated Zone before the vestiges of Occupy Wall Street or the January 6th Capitol Picnic inadvertently stumble upon it and claim it as their own.  doh!