• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When do you get charged?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

This has been my first time submitting coins, so I don't know how this works entirely. I recently received an invoice saying I owed X amount of dollars.  I provided my credit card info when I submitted the coins, so will I be charged from that or do I have to pay some other way?  In other words, do I have to do anything since I included my credit card number and whatnot on the submission form?  Was the invoice just to let me know what I will eventually be charged?

• Administrator

Hello Alex,

Generally, you are charged a few days after we open and enter your order into our system.

Thank you,

Lisa

5 hours ago, LISA B said:

Hello Alex,

Generally, you are charged a few days after we open and enter your order into our system.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa,

My order was entered into the system a month ago and has been processed at least through the taking of photos stage (I got sent the link for those), and has been stuck in the "Grading / Quality Control" status for a few weeks, but I have not been charged.  This is all for an Express order which I was hoping would have been done by now.  The submission number is 6155846, if there is some way you could check on it.  Thanks.

Hi Lisa I just received a bill for the coins I sent in. They are currently in Grading/finalizing. Say if a grade that is a top pop when will I be charged the extra 4% for that coin? After the coin has be encapsulated or before shipping? 

• Administrator

Hello @Donnie Camerer

Thank you for reaching out to us. If the grading team determines that the coin has been undervalued and should have been submitted in a higher grading tier the grading fee will be bumped to the appropriate tier and the additional fee may be processed anytime between grading and shipping. Generally, this is determined while the coins are at the grading desk and you will receive an email notifying you of the fee bump.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.