• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REGISTRY COIN PURCHASE NOTES

5 posts in this topic

WE USED TO BE ABLE TO ADD PERSONAL NOTES ABOUT THE PURCHASE PRICE AND PURCHASE DATE, ETC. FOR INDIVIDUAL COINS WITHIN OUR REGISTRY SET. THESE NOTES WERE HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW. I AM TRYING TO ACCESS THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION NOW ON SOME OF MY COINS AND CAN NO LONGER ACCESS THAT INFORMATION. WHY CAN'T WE ACCESS OUR PERSONAL NOTES RELATING TO PURCHASE PRICE NOW ?

• Administrator

Hello and thanks for your interest.

This functionality is currently only available on the collectors-society.com website. We do have plans to add similar functionality to NGCcoin.com in the future.

On 6/23/2021 at 7:19 PM, Old Dominion Boy said:

WE USED TO BE ABLE TO ADD PERSONAL NOTES ABOUT THE PURCHASE PRICE AND PURCHASE DATE, ETC. FOR INDIVIDUAL COINS WITHIN OUR REGISTRY SET. THESE NOTES WERE HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW. I AM TRYING TO ACCESS THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION NOW ON SOME OF MY COINS AND CAN NO LONGER ACCESS THAT INFORMATION. WHY CAN'T WE ACCESS OUR PERSONAL NOTES RELATING TO PURCHASE PRICE NOW ?

You need to go to "Collection Manager" at the top of the Collector's Society Page, find the coin you want, and hit "edit." That gets you back to the old page.

image.thumb.png.9dd732e8df55c2b7657c6811b080dd00.png

image.thumb.png.238e8daeac970b3243f31a1975eaf0c4.png