• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current submission times?

7 posts in this topic

I know it is very busy right now, but I was wondering how long most have to wait til their subs are opened?

I sent a few in towards the beginning of May and still haven't been uploaded to the submission tracking tab yet. Been received, but nothing else. I am definitely not complaining, just curious.

• Administrator

Hello LeonK291

Thank you for your email.  We are currently experiencing a high volume of mail these days.  We are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on May 13th.  

Thank you,

Lisa

On 6/14/2021 at 9:31 PM, LeonK291 said:

I know it is very busy right now, but I was wondering how long most have to wait til their subs are opened?

I sent a few in towards the beginning of May and still haven't been uploaded to the submission tracking tab yet. Been received, but nothing else. I am definitely not complaining, just curious.

I can't speak to more recent times but I sent in some coins in early March and they shipped back pretty much exactly when the turnaround times predicted, measure from the time they were delivered, not from when they were entered- same as they say. They were on time even though a coin went to NCS to residue removal.

I had a PMG submission that was due based on turnaround times to clear next week and it cleared/ shipped today.

So in my (admittedly limited) experience they are meeting or beating advertised times.

7 hours ago, Revenant said:

I can't speak to more recent times but I sent in some coins in early March and they shipped back pretty much exactly when the turnaround times predicted, measure from the time they were delivered, not from when they were entered- same as they say. They were on time even though a coin went to NCS to residue removal.

I had a PMG submission that was due based on turnaround times to clear next week and it cleared/ shipped today.

So in my (admittedly limited) experience they are meeting or beating advertised times.

Doesn't sound too bad!

Still waiting for mine to be opened, nothing fancy. Just some Canadian Star Trek coins and an Eagle. Excited to see the results!

I haven't gotten into the older U.S and world stuff just yet, just sampling at this point lol