• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sort Options
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Would it be possible to add additional sort options for the Registry "Competitive Coins"?  I'd like to sort by price, for example, and by year.  So far, I am able to export to an excel file and then sort, but it is awkward and time-consuming.  Perhaps I just don't know how to use the interface better...

Also, I'm unsure about when additional categories or sets become available, other than simply scrolling through the multiple sets I have and discovering that I have missed some newly created categories.  Sometimes a "flag" is posted that alerts me to additional set categories that a coin can fit into...

Other than that, I enjoy very much to ease of use and functionality of the Site for Members.

Dr. Boege

• Administrator

Hello, Dr. Boege.

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We have the sort items on our list of items under consideration. We had the "NEW" set functionality for new sets on the old web site. I will add it to the list for consideration for NGCcoin.com. If you have other suggestions, feel free to add them here: