• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1944-S Fifty Centavos
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I found this the other day, thought I would share. I have the 20 and five centavo,  now I'm on a mission hunting down the 10 centavo. 

20210530_142528.jpg

20210530_142451.jpg

They also make a fun date set collection.  Approx 1903-1945 half centavo to Peso.  Many of the non-silver examples are reasonably priced in circulated grades and you can still find some in dealer junk boxes, cheap.  I've been doing this as a side project for a number of years and probably have over 80% of the holes filled

53 minutes ago, Oldhoopster said:

They also make a fun date set collection.  Approx 1903-1945 half centavo to Peso.  Many of the non-silver examples are reasonably priced in circulated grades and you can still find some in dealer junk boxes, cheap.  I've been doing this as a side project for a number of years and probably have over 80% of the holes filled

Nice, gotta try something like that. I try to find and buy boxes of world coins when I come across them. Never know what are in the mix. They are fun to go through. 

Years ago, I noticed I had a decent accumulation of German 1873-1945), Australian, Irish, Philippines and a few others, so I organized them, bought or made albums (holding 2x2s in 20 pocket pages), put together a list of dates needed and take that list to shows.  it's a fun side project to do on the cheap.

52 minutes ago, Oldhoopster said:

Years ago, I noticed I had a decent accumulation of German 1873-1945), Australian, Irish, Philippines and a few others, so I organized them, bought or made albums (holding 2x2s in 20 pocket pages), put together a list of dates needed and take that list to shows.  it's a fun side project to do on the cheap.

its called collecting...

18 minutes ago, James Zyskowski said:

Here’s a shot of one I got from eBay last fall. Their out there and reasonably priced 

371AF9BB-21DC-4D39-8356-980A548D8699.jpeg

8D773668-22B8-4244-B675-F1302F994ADF.jpeg

That's nice, I like that. Thanks for showing.