• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Submit My Coins?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi I’m about to submit coins for the first time. Is there somebody at NGC to walk me through it if I call? 
I bought the new 2021 Britannia reverse proof set from somebody not from the mint and they opened the package to post pictures for the sale. My question is how to send in the coins. The capsules have never been opened but instructions on the site say to place them in flips when sending in. Do I send in the whole packaging even if I want the packaging and COA back? Do I send in the capsules with coins? I really don’t want to open them because I really want 70’s for these. And I see the cutoff for early release is May 4th. Could use a tutor.

Thank you for any help

Eric

764D3C0A-3170-4760-A70C-22F78637D0FF.jpeg

Read the submission form carefully and follow the instructions. That is the best advise I can give.

To quickly answer some of your questions. Yes, NGC has customer support via telephone and email but I would fill the form out first and think about it, then if you do have some specific questions reach out. You can send the coins in the capsules and no. I would not send the entire box with COA, it's not needed.

10 hours ago, Eric Chorzelewski said:

Hi I’m about to submit coins for the first time. Is there somebody at NGC to walk me through it if I call? 
I bought the new 2021 Britannia reverse proof set from somebody not from the mint and they opened the package to post pictures for the sale. My question is how to send in the coins. The capsules have never been opened but instructions on the site say to place them in flips when sending in. Do I send in the whole packaging even if I want the packaging and COA back? Do I send in the capsules with coins? I really don’t want to open them because I really want 70’s for these. And I see the cutoff for early release is May 4th. Could use a tutor.

Thank you for any help

Eric

764D3C0A-3170-4760-A70C-22F78637D0FF.jpeg

You can send them like that in the original packaging. Leave capsules in box and everything. They will have a box to check to get your packaging back.  It will cost a little extra. Usually around 10.00 depending on where you are located. It runs around that much for me. But be careful. They may not bill your card till a couple months later to return your packaging.