• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how likly is it to get a rare coin in 500$ of random change
1 1

36 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, proud potato said:

-abandons chat-

What a shame!  Now, no one has the authority to command: BACK ON TRACK.  Or be accused of "derailing" an abandoned track.  Here, free-for-all, brawls and donnybrooks more often than not suffer the indignity of having the plug pulled on their unspooling threads.  I do hope the OP got the answer he was looking for. A fine thread, all things considered.

I was looking for W quarters today and ran into a roll that had several state quarters from the early 2000s in very good shape. Some looked brand new. No wear at all and hardly no scratches at all. All kinds of luster.   I usually don't save those but I put them up because they were in such great shape. I may do an album with them. 

Edited by Hoghead515

15 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

I was looking for W quarters today and ran into a roll that had several state quarters from the early 2000s in very good shape. Some looked brand new. No wear at all and hardly no scratches at all. All kinds of luster.   I usually don't save those but I put them up because they were in such great shape. I may do an album with them. 

I got rolls of state and territory quarters last year and several had some value. Be sure to save the nice ones. The 1999's and 2009's that I had sold quickly.