• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 cents 1985 P & D mintmark?

11 posts in this topic

I'd like to know if this Dime appeared 2 mintmark P & D  or its just a die chip? Seems like DD.

Kindly ask for any lovely thoughts about this dime that may help..

Thanks!

9EB80575-1133-4177-90A9-6E79F95C31C6.jpeg

4620E209-2471-45AC-8183-829B5E8578CF.jpeg

0143FCC0-8450-42A2-A4C4-4313D19EAE55.jpeg

2 hours ago, proud potato said:

it would have had to come from Philadelphia to denver mints but if it did that would be awesome

Unless I am remembering wrong, all mint marks were applied at the Philadelphia mint.

1 hour ago, proud potato said:

i cant finde anything on the internet that supports your thiorie

Well, then that means it can't possibly exist, since everything on the Internet is automatically true and Must Be Trusted.

3 hours ago, proud potato said:

i cant finde anything on the internet that supports your thiorie

It is not a theory. It is a fact.

According to the Red Book (A Guide Book of United States Coins), "Prior to 1996 all dies were made at the Philadelphia Mint. ... Dies for use at other mints are made with the appropriate mintmarks before they are shipped to those mints."

Thanks Guys for the inputs really appreciate, so its just a die break? Is this worth more than FV might can afford lollipop  or just FV?
thanks!

3 minutes ago, Cresencio said:

Thanks Guys for the inputs really appreciate, so its just a die break? Is this worth more than FV might can afford lollipop  or just FV?
thanks!

Just a lollipop. Sorry. But keep looking!