• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin books
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have been saving the State and Park quarters for a while now. I was thinking of putting them in books to give to the grandkids I have 14 of them so far LoL..but they can share so I will be making 5 sets. There are about 3 good brands out there to chose . They show you the outside cover but not the inside. I just wanted to get a idea what you all might suggest to be the best looking and easiest to work with please. The Littleton green books  or the Warman's blue books I was looking at.  

Thanks for your help . Jim

Edited by J P Mashoke
adding content

9 minutes ago, RWB said:

You'll get more help if you tell members which coin albums you are considering.

LoL good point ... The Littleton green books  or the Warman's blue books   

Presumably you mean "Whitman."

Have you looked at other similar coin folders, or at those two your preferred choices?

16 minutes ago, RWB said:

Presumably you mean "Whitman."

Have you looked at other similar coin folders, or at those two your preferred choices?

This is one of the books I was looking at RWB

Warman's.png

Nice. I'm sure others will soon chime in with suggestions about both the folders, and maybe others, now that they can see what you're asking about.

I like the Whitman’s nation park quarters book. Pictures below. I’m sorry I know you said Stare Quarters but in my mind I was thinking ATB quarters. I prefer the Warmans book for the State quarters too. Very sorry.

well for the uncirculated coins i use Dansco has the sliding window on both sides to see your coin.   for the circulated ones i use the littleton simple easy to use

1 hour ago, Mr.Bill347 said:

I like the Whitman’s nation park quarters book. Pictures below. I’m sorry I know you said Stare Quarters but in my mind I was thinking ATB quarters. I prefer the Warmans book for the State quarters too. Very sorry.

Yes thanks , I am going to do both the state and park books