• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adding slot to "Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Maverick991 said:

Will you add a slot for the new 2021 W Silver Eagle Congratulations set?

Thanks in advance

Maverick

Hello and thanks for your interest. With only 4 graded, we would not add a separate slot at this point.

I appreciate your response but it is a bit contadictive. There are already slots for the T2 version of the 2021 silver eagle and they haven't even been issued by the mint yet! Not sure how your statement is justified? 

Sincerely

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Maverick991 said:

I appreciate your response but it is a bit contadictive. There are already slots for the T2 version of the 2021 silver eagle and they haven't even been issued by the mint yet! Not sure how your statement is justified? 

Sincerely

Hello. The Type 2 will be minted in large numbers; this is why it has a slot already. Thank you.

I understand. Can you tell me approximately what number of graded coins are required to meet the threshold before a new slot is added?. Some silver eagles were only minted in a quantity of 50,000 ?

Thanks in advance

Mav

• Administrator
On 3/6/2021 at 9:02 PM, Maverick991 said:

I understand. Can you tell me approximately what number of graded coins are required to meet the threshold before a new slot is added?. Some silver eagles were only minted in a quantity of 50,000 ?

Thanks in advance

Mav

Hello, Mav. Thanks for your interest. The decision to add a slot is made on a case-by-case basis. Again, we would not add a slot for only 4 graded coins and thereby make it a requirement for all collectors.