• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin key chain

4 posts in this topic

The bad news is there's no way to obliterate the fact that they were welded to loops. The good news is that the busties look counterfeit anyway. Otherwise I'd want to pud-punch whoever abused them in such a way (no idea how far back someone might have done so).

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The coins all look genuine to me. In my opinion the damage entailed in removing them from the suspensions would reduce their collective value below that of the fob as it presently exists. A collector of Bust Halves would likely pay good money for its novelty value, since it's rare to find any USA coins that old on fobs.

Coins, of course, can be worth something, but it seems to me that this is a fake. I went to the site https://myphotosocks.com  on which I buy myself custom-made clothes, and contacted the seller there and asked if they could make such coins, and he said they could. So nowadays, it's accessible to fake something, and only you will know about it. But if this lie is revealed, then there will be big problems. So my advice to you is: keep these coins and don't try to do anything with them because if you sell them and they turn out to be fake, you will have a fun time.

Edited by Ibragim