• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold out Again
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Raise the price, put on an artificial limit, and WHAMMO, you sell out in 5 minutes with maximum gross margins and no ongoing need to have inventory. Brilliant.

33 minutes ago, Rummy13 said:

I see the U.S. Mint has done it again to Silver Eagle collectors'.  Offering the 2021 Proof in a limited number (375,000) when their normal sale is over  1,000,000.

My Mistake Proof Eagles are just over 500.000 A year.

14 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

Raise the price, put on an artificial limit, and WHAMMO, you sell out in 5 minutes with maximum gross margins and no ongoing need to have inventory. Brilliant.

With it being the last of its design, the big TV guys will be selling it for an outrages price.

Dont worry i am sure that Mike the huckster will have one on TV next week for about 1500.........they may even get a special label for it!!!! "FIRST STRIKE OF THE DAY" WEEK, Month, First one released ever!!!   Limited edition!!  Struck at the West Point Mint!!!      

52 minutes ago, JT2 said:

Dont worry i am sure that Mike the huckster will have one on TV next week for about 1500.........they may even get a special label for it!!!! "FIRST STRIKE OF THE DAY" WEEK, Month, First one released ever!!!   Limited edition!!  Struck at the West Point Mint!!!      

They will be PF70 from his grading company.