• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just wanted to know

7 posts in this topic

Highly unlikely.  The only valuable one is the proof that was accidentally minted without an S mintmark.  These only came in proof sets.  There were millions of Philadelphia minted dimes without mintmarks made for circulation.

A normal 1975 Roosevelt dime is worth 10 cents. There are two repunched mint mark varieties, both proofs, that might bring a bit of a premium. I imagine that the coin you were reading about was a proof, in which the mint mark was left off - the "No-S" variety, which I.cutler mentioned above. It is the rarest of the no mint mark Roosevelts, with only (I think) two known to exist. Although anything is possible, I think I can state with confidence that you will never find one in circulation. I suppose it would be possible to search proof sets and locate another one, but I would not spend my whole life trying.

55 minutes ago, Manman79 said:

Thank u , is there any coins that might be worth any money that I can look out for?

Yes. You can purchase a Red Book and see which coins are of higher value.