• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm sure you get this every day, however I am new to NGC.

6 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I have these coins and I am unsure if they would benefit from being graded or not. They have been stored airtight in a tube for at least 40 years. They are all absolutely brilliant and uncirculated obviously. Any help would be really appreciated.

Paul

62975057146--9936C2F9-1C8C-4DA3-B009-02ADE787CCAD.jpg

62975060235--1A11AD77-8DCE-43DA-BCB5-0E01C79AD817.jpg

Unless someone else here recognizes this as a collectible Token that the TPGs will recognize, to me it just looks like a silver bullion piece that is just a 1oz piece of silver. 

We do get it all the time, but that's okay. It's because it's a natural question.

These seem to sell pretty commonly on Ebenezer for $27-37 apiece. Since grading is likely to cost $40, you can see the logic against sending it in.

18 minutes ago, JKK said:

We do get it all the time, but that's okay. It's because it's a natural question.

These seem to sell pretty commonly on Ebenezer for $27-37 apiece. Since grading is likely to cost $40, you can see the logic against sending it in.

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I appreciate and understand fully. thank you

Welcome to the forum.

I believe Liberty was a private mint in Utah, that ceased operation in 1999. Since the company is no longer in business, their products may be slightly more collectible than the average modern bullion piece. But ,as JKK pointed out, they still don't command much premium over the value of their precious metal content.

7 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Welcome to the forum.

I believe Liberty was a private mint in Utah, that ceased operation in 1999. Since the company is no longer in business, their products may be slightly more collectible than the average modern bullion piece. But ,as JKK pointed out, they still don't command much premium over the value of their precious metal content.

Thank you Bob for the information