• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't make my set public after editing the set name.

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator
7 hours ago, spikegrouchy said:

Hi,

i recently edited my set name on my phone app. I could not keep the set public so it is no longer ranked. How do i switch it back from private to public?

Hello and thank you for your interest.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, the same place where you updated your set name there is a PRIVATE check box. You simply need to make sure that box is unchecked to ensure your set is in public view. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 8.47.46 AM.png

I unchecked the private box, but I get an error message saying that i must check the box to proceed. 

If you can fix it from your end i would appreciate it. The set is in the Great Britain sets under 50pence. The set name is My Dinosaur Collection. 

Thanks,

Spikegrouchy

Screenshot_20201215-091051_Chrome.jpg

• Administrator
1 hour ago, spikegrouchy said:

I unchecked the private box, but I get an error message saying that i must check the box to proceed. 

If you can fix it from your end i would appreciate it. The set is in the Great Britain sets under 50pence. The set name is My Dinosaur Collection. 

Thanks,

Spikegrouchy

We have made the update to public/visible for you.