• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long for receiving to update Submissions page?

11 posts in this topic

Approximately how long does it take for NGC receiving to update the Submissions page? I sent a coin in for grading and it shows it was delivered 12/7/20 but it still hasn't been updated onto the submissions page. Thanks in advance.

Just now, ronnie stein said:

About 10 days for me, back in January. Got to have patience, they have all kinds of things going on, virus safety stuff, etc... It's to their benefit to be quick, so they're trying.

Yep. The only one that went quick was the one I sent in Express. The other ones seemed like it took forever. Its hard telling how many they have to grade in a day. 

wrong time of year to send submissions... Thanksgiving is a 4 day weekend  Christmas week is a wash New years  is  new years.. 

Seriously who's staying sober this friggen new year????..

Va is about to go full lockdown again... 

This friday our Klan/Blackface guvna is making an "important" announcementlol

On one of the other forums a member said today his coins arrived 11/24 and that NGC just told him they were opening the mail from 11/23 today and they would probably get to his today or tomorrow.  So at that rate they may not open your 12/7 package for another 2 weeks.

Look on the ask NGC blog. Last two days posted replies to similar questions. They said as of yesterday December 9th they are opening mail received November 24th. That is consistent with the two week timeframe they have been running for awhile. They said in a separate reply that economy grading is running about 30 business days from day it is entered into the system as received.