• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canada $2 Circulation set

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, LTMcCord said:

Ali, about a year ago I requested some new sets and only saw one added. Can you please add a new set for the Chile 20 centavos? Thanks, Larry

Hi, Larry.

Any requests you made a year ago we would have researched and responded to at that time. Please provide any relevant cert. numbers here, and we would be happy to add any requests to the new-set request list we will begin working on now that the 2020 award deadline has just passed as of today. Can you please provide any relevant Chile 20 centavos cert numbers here? Thank you.

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, LTMcCord said:

Will you add slots for the 2020 Canada $2 coins? Here are sample NGC certification numbers for one pair. My pair may have a different number. Thanks, Larry 

Hi, Larry.

Can you please provide any relevant cert. numbers here? Now that the 2020 awards period has just passed, we will begin working on the list of pending slot requests. We can add your to the list. Thank you. 

On 12/4/2020 at 5:19 PM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Larry.

Any requests you made a year ago we would have researched and responded to at that time. Please provide any relevant cert. numbers here, and we would be happy to add any requests to the new-set request list we will begin working on now that the 2020 award deadline has just passed as of today. Can you please provide any relevant Chile 20 centavos cert numbers here? Thank you.

Ali, I can only lay my hands on one right now. Will send more later. NGC #3896489-057. That is an 1881 in MS62. The silver set runs from 1852 to 1920. Thanks, Larry