• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 'Report Post" functionality...
1 1

71 posts in this topic

[As regarding the hereinabove described activity, i.e., spamming, etc., I would like to make clear and want the record to reflect that: "Homie, i.e., Q.A., don't play dat." (sic)  I have never, and shall not ever, engage in such offensive conduct.] 

23 hours ago, VKurtB said:

Not sure whether Rev's wife's views are in his imagination or the whole wife is. Hmmmm.

Guess we'll never know for sure. :) I haven't been called crazy this week though. :insane:

6 hours ago, Revenant said:

Guess we'll never know for sure. :) I haven't been called crazy this week though. :insane:

Then you’re obviously not trying enough.

[Kudos to the Administrator for allowing the sporadic and spontaneous eruptions of playful, spirited exchange which contribute immeasurably to the vitality of The Forum.  Congratulations to fellow members DWLange, Goldfinger1969 and VKurtB on their recent attainment of 2500 frequent-flier miles in posted content on this site!]

20 minutes ago, Quintus Arrius said:

Congratulations to fellow members DWLange, Goldfinger1969 and VKurtB on their recent attainment of 2500 frequent-flier miles in posted content on this site!]

Can I turn in those FF miles for a 1907 High Relief Saint ?  (thumbsu

3 hours ago, GoldFinger1969 said:

Can I turn in those FF miles for a 1907 High Relief Saint ?  (thumbsu

My friend,  if I had one of those, as old as I am, I would give it to you, gratis. I can see you love them as much as I love my Roosters. 

15 hours ago, Quintus Arrius said:

[Kudos to the Administrator for allowing the sporadic and spontaneous eruptions of playful, spirited exchange which contribute immeasurably to the vitality of The Forum.  Congratulations to fellow members DWLange, Goldfinger1969 and VKurtB on their recent attainment of 2500 frequent-flier miles in posted content on this site!]

If only the laissez-faire attitude continues unabated. Color me trepidatious. And more than slightly alarmed.