• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Matte Kennedy

20 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VKurtB said:

Oh please, not this mishigas again!

Nice going. You just spoiled a 14-0 perfect streak of OP's posts relative to replies. We were going for 30-0, but no.

3 hours ago, JKK said:

Nice going. You just spoiled a 14-0 perfect streak of OP's posts relative to replies. We were going for 30-0, but no.

Thanks for the notice. Okay, now that I get the rules... I don't have a problem being asked about coins like these (The answer is "no".), it's the feeling that I'm being sold on declaring them something they're not that gets my blood boiling.

Edited by VKurtB

A coin can be a 1964 coin, it can be a matte coin, and it can be a Kennedy Half Dollar.

But, amazingly enough, that does NOT make it a 1964 Matte Kennedy Half Dollar. You can't just add up attributes. "That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works!"

On 10/24/2020 at 2:23 AM, Ratzie33 said:

Milk White

Maybe it's really "Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White?" Does it also say "Trumpet solo with piano accompaniment" on the coin?

And the critical test of the coin -- After the opening key of E-flat major 6|4 arpeggio, does JFK on the coin have the chops to complete the lip-valve glissando smoothly...?

Edited by RWB